Membership with the American Society of Evidence-Based Policing is open to police officers, professional organizations, research institutions, community groups, and any other organization working in or having an interest in making a positive impact in the criminal justice field through using the best available research evidence.
Applications for membership are now available. Membership with the ASEBP includes:
- Reduced price to the Annual ASEBP Conference
- A dedicated Evidence Based Policing Discussion Forum
- Receive ASEBP weekly research brief on classic and current police research
- Discounts to training courses offered by ASEBP
- Networking with law enforcement professionals, researchers, and educators from all over the United States providing opportunities to both acquire and share information
- Updates on upcoming events
Membership – How to become a member: Step 1
Membership is $40.00/ year for practitioners, academics, and citizens.
Please click on the donation button below which will take you to the Flipcause page. Submit your name and email address. Under the address section please write the name of your organization. Please still fill out the city and zip code.
Membership – How to become a member: Step 2
Tell us who you are. Click on the following link to register with AmericanSEPB.com:
Register with AmericanSEBP.com